Friday, 3 January 2014

Welcome to 2014!

Hey Everyone,

I know it's been like a month since I last posted but I've been busy between sorting my girlfriend's birthday, my birthday, Christmas, working over-time, being ill for a week and then new years, oh and setting up to move to China which will be happening at the end of the month. As I've said to everyone so far it's scary, exciting and everything in between.

As far as arty stuff goes I rung in the new year with my first pieve of 2014, this window painting I did for the comic store I work at (right). If you're ever on the streets of Leeds this month go seek out Travelling Man Leeds, pick up a bargain from our sale and check out my awesome window painting, it'll be the last for a good while, possibly ever.

I've also been working on this piece of fan-art of the upcoming game "Hyper-Light Drifter" for far too long, hopefully I'll get a chance to finish it soon, for now here's the latest screen grame of this WIP.


I've also been working on the sequel to Fu's Quest, the basic plot is outlined and I've started designing some characters, I'll post them up as soon as some more head way gets done. Fu's Quest for Ramen so far has sold over 75 copies since it's d├ębut at Thought Bubble so a huge thank you goes out to everyone who bought a copy.

I'm most likely going to be very busy for the next three weeks but, I hope to maybe get another post in before I fly off the China.

Last year was pretty awesome let's try make 2014 even better! Thank you to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment