Monday, 15 April 2013

One Bartkira down, four to go

I've had a busy past two weeks but so far I've got my first page of Bartkira done, I decided to do it with pen and paper as I found the stuff I was doing digitally didn't feel up to scratch (sorry for the crappy photo, I should be getting a scanner soon though). Also checking out the comparison to the original page, I don't think I did too bad of a job.

This was a good challenging exercise that should improve my comicing skills especially my difficulty with backgrounds aswell as drawing people interacting. I think my inks could have been a bit better and for my next page I'm going to use my drawing table instead of just my computer desk with is riddled with knife marks from my younger days of making Warhammer models so, hopefully the next page will look at least 5x times better.

I'm still really pleased to be a part of this project and it's fun to draw really detailed stylised simpsons especially with their mouth shapes.

Don't forget to check my tumblr (link is found to the right) for more frequent updates on my Bartkira pages and don't forget to click on the Bartkira Tag on there too to see everyone else's contribution, the ones already completed are mind blowingly awesome! Check here>>>> http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/bartkira



No comments:

Post a Comment