Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Final Major Project: Princess Development (Part 3)

At this stage of development I feel that I'm beginning to really touch on what the character should be. The design looks to be in keeping with the character's namesake but doesn't quite perfect the image.

This shows great progress in terms of the development when looking back at the previous sheet. The character is shaping up well and I feel will be finalised soon. I like the use of the crown and the rough design to the dress is modest but also princess like. By also trying to sketch out a rough range of reactions the character can express I feel I'm getting to know the character more as I developer her.

Keeping with the heart motif I feel that the design is fitting in well with the Gutsy look, all I have to do is keep moving forward with this design and it'll slowly fall into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment