With all the final turnarounds, prop design and Storyboards complete I feel I've come to the end of my project. Originally I had planned to also include a environment piece but due to time constraits I never got round to working on it, retrospectively I feel I had bitten off a little more than I could chew.
Overall I've complete 3 character turnarounds, a prop design and 3 storyboards and I feel that this amount can constitute as a good body of work along. If you include the research I completed and the total of 48 blog posts in this project I don't feel too disappointed that I didn't get round to completing a environment piece. I feel that over the year the level of skill in my drawings has increased and I've become more confident in photoshop and I'm getting closer to finding my own style in photoshop with each new piece I complete.
The hardest parts of this project were definietly settling on a design for angel eyes but it was a fun challenge and this type of brief I would love to try as a personal project. With all my work complete all thats left is to complete an evaluation and hand in the project.
I am also considering completing one more turnaround for Blondie between completion of the evaluation and the deadline, but if I can't get it done in time I plan to get a new turnaround completed for the end of year show as I feel that the newer turnarounds are much more friendly to viewers.
Overall this project was a fun challenge and it definetly made me realise that working as a conceptual artist is something I would love to focus on for the third year. Overall I'm proud of the work I've completed and feel that the sacrifice of no environmental art to make the deadline is a wiser choice considering the amount of work I've completed and because of this I feel I've got slightly better at managing my time but this is an aspect that still needs improving but, this has been a great project to end my second year on.