Thursday, 2 June 2011

Angel Eyes Development (Part 2)

With the base idea of Angel Eyes down I developed a little further ironing out the the creases in the design. The last features that were added were twin shoulder holsters and the design of the collar and tie.

Finally I thought the addition of some sun glasses worked well to hide the cybernetic implants of Angel Eyes' eyes. The design could also work well as it adds to the creepiness of the character as he could reveal them as part of his shtick when he goes in for the kill of his victims.

Overall I really like the way the designs have turned out both in terms of design choices and quality of the illustrations, I also feel that these designs present a really good aesthetic of the character. With these complete I feel that I can move onto the turnaround of angel eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment