Thursday, 19 May 2011

Working with Angel Eyes

This is a picture of a concept in the progress for the Angel Eyes character. As mentioned previously I imagine him dressed smartly in something like a suit/shirt type thing. He's seen action but he makes sure he walks away from a job clean as possible. A smooth and slick talker.

Taking aspects from the original character portrayed by lee van cleef, I wanted this version to still have that recognisable look in his eyes. To help give a base in science fiction I decided that Angel Eyes would have his name derived from the fact he has cybernetic eye implants instead of eyes that give off a light piercing glow.

I'm still developing the idea and working on putting more digital pieces to gether as up until now I've been predominately working with traditional tools. I will give more updates as they come.

No comments:

Post a Comment