Wednesday, 11 May 2011

A Reply from Rockstar

I've literally only just checked my email 5 minutes ago and it seems I've got a reply from Rockstar Leeds pretty much 20 minutes after sending the email requesting for any advice or a tour of the studio.

The email is promising saying that the Art Director would first like to meet before taking any further steps (understandable considering the location of the first encounter) and is in a very friendly manner. I've asked should I bring anything along to our meeting such as a portfolio and what not and currently I'm waiting for another reply.

This is a very exciting time as this could lead to promises of internships but in the very least this is an exercise in professional networking outside of organised events such as expos and conventions.

No comments:

Post a Comment