Thursday, 5 May 2011

I've found a Third Party

On Tuesday I still had not got a reply from any of the companies that I e-mailed so during my intrim crit I decided that I would ask if anyone in the class needed storyboards and would I be able to complete them.

Luckily one memebr took me up straight away as they were doing a film that required some storyboards to be made. So I've given him my e-mail to send me the info of his screen play so that I can make a storyboard. As I mentioned in time keeping I would complete this as quickly as possible, but if my third party does not get back to me by the 24th I will use my back up plan.

In other news the intrim crit seem to go fairly well and I'm not falling behind and none to many questions were asked so that must mean I'm doing something right.

No comments:

Post a Comment