Wednesday, 18 May 2011

Influence Map

Whilst looking over artist's work to try spark some inspiration for my own work on this project I came across this interesting activity on deviant art.com. This influecne is basically just an image map of generally the style of an artist that inspires you and that you feel make up your style.

Over the years I've tried so many different styles but none have really worked out in the long term. Looking at this and the drawings I'm currently completing for my project I feel I'm slowly finding my style. Looking at this influence had I would definitly say I'm inspired by more cartoon-esque artists.

Hopefully this will help the direction for not only this project but future ones too.

if you wanna make your own influence map download it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment