Sunday, 13 March 2011

Progress So Far, Minor Problems

Currently I've completed building all the aspects of my level and I only have to complete making the actual shape of the room. As I've been building it I've been importing it in to Unity and checking how it looks with the toon shader.

Unfortunately the last time I imported the level one collection of geometry doesn't seem to want to show up in Unity. This is the collection of Skulls seen in the picture to the right. This little problem may set me back by a bit but currently I'm still confident that I can complete this project in time if I can fix this problem when I get back from work tomorrow evening, hopefully without having to rebuild this set of geometry again.

Other than that things are going well, as you can see the level is looking similar to my final design.

No comments:

Post a Comment