Wednesday, 9 March 2011

Final Room Concept

Pictured right is the final piece that I plan to use as reference to start building my game level from. There has been a lot of changes along the way, there's no longer and banners in the room and it has much more of a cave feel. When modeling I'm going to have to kept my concept art in view at all times so that I can help dictate how I should model certain objects.

With this in mind it's very likely that I will come across a something I had not thought of in the concept stages but overall I'm fairly confident that I can create this game level as it does seem to challenging to create, my only fear is when it comes to texturing as I'm still weary of my skills due to the last project. That said I set out to start modeling with careful optimism.

No comments:

Post a Comment