Tuesday, 29 March 2011

End of Module

With my essay and blogposts complete, I've finished this module for contextual studie. It has been a long but ultimately rewarding experience, along the way I've learned many new things about moving type, communication, film theory that has helped me form informative opinions about them in conversations and talk about them with the proper evidence to back up my subject/opinion.

I've also completed an essay in which I also learned alot about the hidden culture in the internet and how it's influencing our society slowly. I also learned a great deal about the subject of anonyminty and how it often reveals people's true opinions and intentions.

Overall I'm proud of the progress I've made in this module and have found it an interesting journey from start to finish, along the way I've learned many new things that has helped me develop my skills in contextual writing but also developed my way of thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment