Thursday, 17 March 2011

Designing the Floor Pattern

In my rush to put out blog posts chronicling my experiences of maiing this game level I almost forgot something!

You'll noticed I created a final version of the magical circle in my game level (texture to the right). Most likely what you'll notice is that the design it a little different from the concept art that I created. I also included symbols from the zodiac for both the constelations and planets themselves as I didn't have enough time to create my own glyphs to use, but I feel by using these two sets of symbols that are closely related, along with the Heracles engraving on the door, the level is beginning to really take on a personailty of its own which is a good thing as themes als work best when they work together.

Below is the collection of symbols I used in my magic circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment