Thursday, 10 March 2011

Check This Out: L.A. Noire Gameplay

L.A. Noire is a game currently under production by Rockstar Studios (infamous for creating the Grand Theft Auto series) and Team Bondi. It's been on my radar but more as a blip, something that I thought to myself, I should keep an eye on it. In all honesty I wasn't that interested in the game until I saw this trailer for the gameplay, in comparison to Rockstar's GTA series, L.A. Noire looks to be an ocean of depth in terms of gameplay and story. The trailer below gives a very promising view for this game, potentially boadering on the like of Heavy Rain but hopefully without the pointless action events such as shaving or pressing X to Jason.
Check out the trailer below.



If I was to confess, despite it's popularity I'm not really a big fan of GTA or many Rockstar games, but L.A. Noire just oozes with style and simply looks amazing graphically, with a deep looking gameplay system it'll definetly be one to look out for this year. If it wasn't for the use of guns and fists near the end of the trailer, I wasn't sure if this game might appeal to the general gaming community, one thing is clear though L.A. Noire looks to be a great experience for fans of thriller/crime novels and potentially fans of the Ace Attorney series.

L.A. Noire comes out on 20th May 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment