Monday, 8 November 2010

Choosing a Font

When it came to choosing a font, I originally had no idea of what I was going to choose as my final font nor what would look good, so as a simplified method I simply went through all the available fonts in photoshop and added them to a piece of a4 paper in the end the list looked like this:


When looking through all of these I found them to be alright atbest but all were lacking a certain personailty. lucky after the intim crit the existance of Dafont.com was brought to my attention. So I decided to search their seemingly endless archives for a font I thought would fit my title sequence. In the end I collected several that I will choose a final from later but I feel that I will be choosing one of these more lively fonts as opposed to the previous ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment