Monday, 28 June 2010

New tracks and Thank yous!

First of all I want to say a big thank you to everyone who has come to this little blog as we are now over 1,000 page views! So to reward you all I'll create a little picture like I did with the last landmark (500, remember?) so keep an eye out for that! It should be up before the end of this week.

In other news I've completed 3 new Demo tracks for my little music side project titled: "Digital Sun", "Symmetry" and "Fight The Masses". They still need a little more work but their fairly rounded off, save a few production tweeks here and there, Lyrics are to follow on the tracks "Digital Sun" and "Fight The Masses" but as of late I'm still waiting for the correct facilities to allow me to record audio at a high enough standard. USB Microphones are not the way to go...

To check out these new tracks and other ones such as the infamous "Dr. Jesus Removed my Appendix" just click here.

Remember to keep an eye out for the 1,00 hits thank you and check checking for updates, I know I've been a little slow this month but I'll try make it worth your while.

1 comment:

  1. Please see comments on your post from the 25th May, to see what I feel about this blog post. I wasn't paying attention

    ReplyDelete