Friday, 14 May 2010

Digital Film Production: The Story Board

Below is the storyboard I threw together to illustrate the types of shots me and my team want to try get. Recently I've watched a few Coen Brothers' films which motivated me to put in detailed and varying shots of people walking to help build atmoshpere and keep things interesting for people to watch. This was an interesting challenge as we hadn't quite outlined where we would be shooting making this a very slapped together piece of film, none the less this storyboard should make things much easier whilst on location.





The concept is to build up an idea of tension and to mislead the audiences expectations, it'll be a challenge to try create this within two minutes. So far things are going quite well though.

No comments:

Post a Comment