Sunday, 10 January 2010

We're in the Future!

Well here I am in the year 2010 technically if you're reading this it's in the past now but enough quantum physics! I have to apologise but I've been neglecting my Blogging duties and focusing on my part time job and just generally relaxing a little more. Whilst I have been relaxing I haven't been slacking off there are plenty of sketches and stuff that will be posted relating to projects and just general. Including character design to a whole new sci-fi story I'm starting to create with a friend of mine so keep an eye out for that.

To change subjects, this post is a kind of year in review of 2009. I have to say it's been pretty good I got to meet quite a few famous people among them all members of the rock group Billy Talent, and all members of the Detroit area rockers Electric Six and even got to hang back stage with them and have a beer. The earlier at this years Thought Bubble convention I got to meet many great comic book artists including Ben Templesmith, Adi Granov, Steve Wacker (Current editor for The Amazing Spider-Man who gave a quick reviewer of my portfolio!!). I got to see Nine Inch Nails Perform what could be the last tour they ever did, this was made even better when I got front row seats. I've started on an amazing course, met some cool new people, read some great books and comics, learning Japanese, seen some great movies, played some great games. On top of all that I feel I am getting much better at drawing.


(A Very haggard Me hanging with Dick Valentine of Electric Six)

My New Years resolution is to finish more personal projects and create more finalised art work as it's something I'd like to do but I sometimes feel I just don't have the patience for. As well as work on my skills and get better at digital painting, finally work on anatomy. In a personal side I also plan to stay fit and healthy by visiting the gym regularly and using Wii Fit at least 4 times a week. A very minor one is to work on my music projects a little more as I feel they've been rejected recently.

We're 10 days into 2010 and My holiday is almost over but this year I'm not gonna waste a more than a day in a row, in 11 months I'll have been alive for a decade and many people have made their break before that age so I got a whole lot of catching up to do. Hope Everyone's 2009 was great and that 2010 will be even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment