Wednesday, 13 January 2010

Doodles: Holiday Edition

So I had a long break and I'll be honest I didn't really draw that much in contrast to how much I could have drawn given the amount of time I had, but anyways I thought I would share these with you! To the right are some images done of Iron Man, Thor and Spider-Man all drawn whilst I was still experimenting with the heavy use of blacks from Mignola's Work but trying to give a more realistic look, especially the Spider-Man one. I also gave Galactus the treatment as well, check it out below.



I've also been thinking about doing a Sci-Fi comic with a friend of mine so I've also been starting to design those characters but I can't really say much else about it as nothing else has been planned besides the characters and the Sci-Fi setting but none the less check out the preliminary designs for two of the four main characters below.


(Click To Enlarge.)

I quite like the the aesthetics I'm building whilst drawing these characters with the smooth yet strong lines. Keep an eye out as I may post more of this as it begins to develop and if it starts to get any better I'll post a whole new blog section about outside of "blogging" and "doodles"! As always thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment