Tuesday, 20 October 2009

My Curse... (Part II of III)

Carrying on where I left off, I'm through the list of handheld games that I still need to finish and complete and that was a lot, today let's look at the long list of Playstation 2 games I still have to complete or finish!

Musashi: Samurai Legend - Playstation 2.
I originally noticed this game in the pre-owned section of Game sometime ago now. What drew me towards it was that the cover art and character designs were done by Testuya Nomura, one of my favourite character designers. This game has a lot of gameplay mechanics found within the series Kingdom Hearts, I think last time I played this game I had got stuck on a level some where though...maybe I should go back and check why I haven't played this game in a while.

Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga - Playstation 2.
Again I picked up this game due to the cover art and character designs, but I did also know that the Shin Megami Tensei series had a bit of acclaim behind it. The gameplay is okay but I feel the battles are a little slow and slightly ill-thought out. I can't remember where I got upto with this one, something about a rebellion?

Maken Shao: Demon Sword - Playstation 2.
Again again, the artwork. character designs by the same fella who did Digital Devil Saga, it was also the price, I think it was only £1.50 so I thought why not? I just kind of found the gameplay a bit dull so I haven't been back to it in a while.

Project Zero II: Crimson Butterfly
- Playstation 2.
I originally picked this up as it was part of a buy one get one free offer a Blockbuster (the other game was Soul Reaver 2). After playing I found it really fun and different (my first survival horror game) but I got stuck and traded it in, since then I have re-bought it and can't wait to replay it.

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain Of Memories - Playstation 2.
This game is a 3D remake of the original Chain of Memories which was originally on the Gameboy Advance (I also played and completed) but was only available in Japan and America. I recieved the American copy as a birthday present and have yet to play it due to region locking.


(image from: http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/bigboxshots/6/954016_113357_front.jpg)

Final Fantasy X - Playstation 2.
I'm a fan of the Final Fantasy series, when I originally played this game is had a glitch that prevented me from playing since then I got a new copy and am currently stuck on a puzzle in (what I think is) the last dungeon before the big boss fight.

Final Fantasy X-2
- Playstation 2.
The sequel to Final Fantasy X, I picked this up as it was £2.50, so you know bargin! I have yet to play due to not finishing the first game.

Silent Hill 3 - Playstation 2.
I picked this up on recomendation from a friend, I also know of the fan following the Silent Hill series has, so far it's been very interesting. Last time I played it though, I think I got stuck some where. Nonetheless I am enjoying the game I just haven't had time to play it.

Persona 4 - Playstation 2.
Another game of the Shin Megami Tensei series, I really liked the look of the cover art but because it was a fairly recent game I asked if it was any good, and my friend who has played it recomended it. So far I'm a good 3 hours in but still only on the first dungeon. It's a very challenging RPG, again I just haven't had time.

Dino Crisis - Playstation.
Well we know I've recently got this game but I'm making my way through it at a nice pace and it's getting really exciting.

I think my main problem is that whilst I enjoy RPGs it takes more time than I have these days to play them and get into the swing of it, I just can't sit down for a good 3-4hours and level up or go on quests like I used to.


Stay tuned for the final part of long long list of games left to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment